- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 20-24 slices
- 6 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet before adding the tomatoes to minimize sticking.