- Prep Time
- 20 mins
- Cook Time
- 20 mins
Spring Pea & Herb Salad with Asiago & Parmesan
- 1 c. fresh English peas
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 Pinch of Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves and tender stems
- 1 c. fresh pea shoots (optional)
- 1/2 c. fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 c. fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 c. shaved aged Asiago cheese
- 1/4 c. shaved Parmesan cheese
- Heat small pot of water to boiling over high heat. Add peas; cook 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until peas are just tender. Drain and rinse peas with cold water.
- In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil until all oil is incorporated.
- Add radishes, parsley, pea shoots (if using), basil and mint to bowl; toss until greens are coated in dressing.
- Divide herb mixture between 4 salad plates. Divide cheese and peas over salads and serve immediately.